Faculty : Our Strength
Regional Group of Institutions takes pride in maintaining that all ( Not some, Not many, Not sometimes – but ALL) Faculty members for MBA subjects are alumni of IIM (Indian Institute of management) or XLRI- two of Indian leading Business schools. They carry rich experience in academics and corporate world.
Our Faculty: Learn from the Best
- Dhiraj Mahato, MBA(XLRI) with over 35 years of experience in ICI Paints (Akzo Nobel), Bharat Forge & Usha Martin and Faculty for HRM & Organisation Behaviour.
- Kamlesh Vyas, BE & MBA (XLRI) with almost 2 decade of experience in corporates and academics. He is faculty for Strategic Management and HRM.
- R K Mandan, MBA(IIM Calcutta) with over 30 years of experience in Corporate sector and teaching.
- Atul Gopal, BE & MBA (IIM Calcutta) with work and advisory experience with Marico Industries, Hindustan Lever, ICICI Bank, Tata Motors and Thermax.
- Gagan Bhatia, MBA (IIM Lucknow) with over 5 years of experience including in Nestle and Faculty for Sales and Marketing.
- Pravin Subba, MBA (XLRI) with over 10 years of experience including in ICICI, Aviva and Green Ply and Faculty for Computer Applications and HRM.
- Mitali Bose, MBA(XLRI) with over 9 years of experience including in the Hay Group and Glaxo Smithkline & Faculty for HRM & Economics.
- Ashutosh Pandey, MBA (IIM Lucknow) with over 8 years of experience in GE, Birlasoft, Nokia and Faculty for Quantitative Analysis and Operations Research.
- Amit Dinakar, MBA(IIM Ahmedabad) with over 9 years of experience in KPMG, GE and Faculty for Finance.
- Akshat Mullick, MBA(XLRI) with over 5 years of experience including in Nestle and Faculty for Marketing and Business Environment.
Faculty speak :
We at FISB make our best efforts to develop students for becoming effective managers by institutionalizing an intensive learning process i.e. by creating an environment for them to think about their own development by actually doing things, experiencing, learning, enjoying and performing-Dhiraj Mahato
Getting the best academic inputs and providing our students the best of interactions with leaders from the world of management is at the heart of our student learning centric approach – Kamlesh Vyas .
We bring together the highest standards of academic rigor, coupled with the best of industry practice to create corporate leaders and entrepreneurs of tomorrow – Amit Dinakar .
First India School of Business, I believe, has the vision to become a global leader in the field of management education – R. K. Mandan.